sci.anthropology.paleo --> aat@groups.io
Marc Verhaegen
2024-01-23 14:01:12 UTC
"Vanaf 22 februari 2024 ondersteunt Google Groepen geen nieuwe Usenet-content meer. Posten en abonneren is niet meer toegestaan, en nieuwe content van Usenet-peers wordt niet weergegeven. Je kunt nog wel historische gegevens zoeken en bekijken, zoals nu het geval is."

Everybody can still discuss hominoid evolution & bring news & recent publications on paleo-anthropology at ***@groups.io (but please no savanna & running nonsense: only serious science).
Marc Verhaegen
2024-01-23 18:30:02 UTC
aat @ groups.io
Pandora
2024-01-24 09:34:01 UTC
Post by Marc Verhaegen
"Vanaf 22 februari 2024 ondersteunt Google Groepen geen nieuwe Usenet-content meer. Posten en abonneren is niet meer toegestaan, en nieuwe content van Usenet-peers wordt niet weergegeven. Je kunt nog wel historische gegevens zoeken en bekijken, zoals nu het geval is."
So, basically no open discussion with regard to one of PA's main
paradigms. Such restriction is just like a cult.
Mario Petrinovic
2024-01-24 10:18:54 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by Marc Verhaegen
"Vanaf 22 februari 2024 ondersteunt Google Groepen geen nieuwe
Usenet-content meer. Posten en abonneren is niet meer toegestaan, en
nieuwe content van Usenet-peers wordt niet weergegeven. Je kunt nog
wel historische gegevens zoeken en bekijken, zoals nu het geval is."
Everybody can still discuss hominoid evolution & bring news & recent
savanna & running nonsense: only serious science).
So, basically no open discussion with regard to one of PA's main
paradigms. Such restriction is just like a cult.
There is no such restriction, he said "please". He asked, not
demanded, :) .
Mario Petrinovic
2024-01-24 10:20:27 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by Marc Verhaegen
"Vanaf 22 februari 2024 ondersteunt Google Groepen geen nieuwe
Usenet-content meer. Posten en abonneren is niet meer toegestaan, en
nieuwe content van Usenet-peers wordt niet weergegeven. Je kunt nog
wel historische gegevens zoeken en bekijken, zoals nu het geval is."
Everybody can still discuss hominoid evolution & bring news & recent
savanna & running nonsense: only serious science).
So, basically no open discussion with regard to one of PA's main
paradigms. Such restriction is just like a cult.
        There is no such restriction, he said "please". He asked, not
demanded, :) .
Besides, he said "no savanna nonsense". It is alright if you discuss
savanna sense, :) .
Mario Petrinovic
2024-01-24 10:21:51 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by Marc Verhaegen
"Vanaf 22 februari 2024 ondersteunt Google Groepen geen nieuwe
Usenet-content meer. Posten en abonneren is niet meer toegestaan, en
nieuwe content van Usenet-peers wordt niet weergegeven. Je kunt nog
wel historische gegevens zoeken en bekijken, zoals nu het geval is."
Everybody can still discuss hominoid evolution & bring news & recent
savanna & running nonsense: only serious science).
So, basically no open discussion with regard to one of PA's main
paradigms. Such restriction is just like a cult.
         There is no such restriction, he said "please". He asked, not
demanded, :) .
        Besides, he said "no savanna nonsense". It is alright if you
discuss savanna sense, :) .
Likewise, it is alright if you discuss other nonsense, he just
wouldn't like savanna nonsense, :) .
Pandora
Tomato, tomahto.
JTEM is so reasonable
2024-01-24 11:53:11 UTC
Post by Pandora
So, basically no open discussion with regard to one of PA's main
paradigms.
This may come as a shock to you, you being an idiot, but we all
grew up in the same world. We were all exposed to savanna
idiocy, spoon fed it since we were babies. We're all well versed
in Out of Africa purity. We know it. Better than you do, it seems,
as you insist on viewing every little detail in complete isolation,
WITHOUT any context never mind relation to other details.

No model, toots.

There's no reason to discuss the status quo.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/740174235998240768
Marc Verhaegen
2024-01-24 15:54:27 UTC
Op woensdag 24 januari 2024 om 12:53:12 UTC+1 schreef JTEM is so reasonable:

After a several yrs, I could finally get my 1st paper published when I was 33 or 34, almost 40 yrs ago. Elaine wrote her books half a century ago, and these idiots are still running in African savannas... :-DDD How can a whole "science" be sooo wrong for so long?? anthropo- + egocentrism?
Prof.Tobias was so honest to admit that he had been wrong. How is it possible that some?most PAs remain so stupid (or dishonest??) to believe in "australopith ancestors", "endurance running" & "out of Africa" although these 3 fantasies have been proven to be wrong??
Is it the combination? are they really incapable of seeing that our Pliocene Homo followed S-Asian coasts + often dived for shellfish etc.? is it too much for them?: should we attack these prejudices 1 by 1? or all 3 together?

At least 8 different indications show that H.erectus often dived: pachyosteosclerosis = shallow-diving, auditory exostoses = water irrigation, enamel wear caused by shells+sand, island colonisations, brain size++ = sea-food, fossilisations amid barnacles-corals-shelfish..., shell engravings (S.Munro), stone use + extreme manual dexterity, ... And these fools keep running after antelopes in Africa... :-DDD

____
Mario Petrinovic
2024-01-24 17:06:26 UTC
Post by Pandora
So, basically no open discussion with regard to one of PA's main
paradigms.
This may come as a shock to you, you being an idiot, but we all
grew up in the same world. We were all exposed to savanna
idiocy, spoon fed it since we were babies. We're all well versed
in Out of Africa purity. We know it. Better than you do, it seems,
as you insist on viewing every little detail in complete isolation,
WITHOUT any context never mind relation to other details. >
No model, toots.
There's no reason to discuss the status quo.
How come the authors of all scientific theories about Genesis are
catholic priests?
People are stupid, full stop.
Mario Petrinovic
2024-01-24 18:03:04 UTC
Post by Pandora
So, basically no open discussion with regard to one of PA's main
paradigms.
This may come as a shock to you, you being an idiot, but we all
grew up in the same world. We were all exposed to savanna
idiocy, spoon fed it since we were babies. We're all well versed
in Out of Africa purity. We know it. Better than you do, it seems,
as you insist on viewing every little detail in complete isolation,
WITHOUT any context never mind relation to other details. >
No model, toots.
There's no reason to discuss the status quo.
        How come the authors of all scientific theories about Genesis
are catholic priests?
        People are stupid, full stop.
Wherever you turn your head you see massive stupidity. Woke, political
correctness. And what is even more terrifying is that this comes
directly from universities, these are the "brainchildren" of
universities. It is forbidden to use logic, because logic is uncertain,
and understandable only by few. This will become deadly, you have to use
logic, somehow. People should have equal rights, but you should allow
smart people to make decisions, for your own sake. And universities are
giving the measure of smartness, per wrong measures.