O.M.G. That positively brilliant JTEM explained DNA!!!
JTEM is so reasonable
2024-02-10 23:09:43 UTC
https://groups.google.com/g/talk.origins/c/EtYnfLTF9fs/m/ck39RnQNCQAJ

I'm so brilliant that I sometimes wish that I
could be me...

The point is, people don't grasp DNA. They look
at modern DNA, they compare it to paleo DNA
and if they don't look exactly alike they stupidly
insist that there is no relation between the two
populations.

Being positively *Brilliant*, I shared two examples
where we know for a fact that the mainstream
model is false. It's refuted. It's gone. Debunked.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/741817533268656128
Primum Sapienti
2024-02-21 02:06:22 UTC
You got this in film school?
JTEM
2024-02-23 13:38:36 UTC
Post by Primum Sapienti
You got this in film school?
I’m sorry that your misunderstanding of DNA “Evidence” triggers you.

I sincerely apologize.

In the future I’ll try to keep things down to photos of kittens playing
with yarn. You’re far too important, as a person, to constantly have
Your feelings trampled like I just did. Again, I am so sorry.